The rising vitality of Spring emerges from the stillness and dormancy of Winter. This surge of energy brings life and a burst of activity to everything in Nature, including ourselves.
At this time of year, each day we receive a gift:
- The landscape transitioning from brown to green as the earth warms and the Spring rains arrive.
- Bright green leaves and flower buds appearing on barren tree branches and perennial plants.
- Small sprouts from newly planted seeds emerging from beneath the soil and growing their first leaves.
- Plant life growing bigger and bigger as the daylight gets longer and longer.
- Bird songs filling the air with harmonious sounds.
- The rhythm of the rain as it meets the earth.
- The wind clearing out the old and making room for all that’s new.
Read more in Allie’s latest newsletter.