Allie Dodge grew up in Washington, DC. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Michigan with a B.A. in Psychology in 1999. She moved to Colorado in 2004 to begin studying Acupuncture.
Allie completed the 4-year Masters Program in Classical Five-Element Acupuncture from the Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture (ITEA) in Louisville, CO, and she has had a private practice in Boulder County since September 2008.
Allie is also certified in Mind-Body Medicine from the Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, DC. She has been leading and facilitating Mind-Body Skills Groups since 2011. Allie also offers individual sessions for those who wish to learn mind-body skills in a one-on-one setting.
Allie has been a faculty member at ITEA since 2011, a job position that allows her to embody the teachings of Classical Five-Element Acupuncture on an even deeper level.
In 2012, Allie and her husband became the owners and land stewards of Pachamama Farm in Longmont, CO. In 2014, they changed the name to Pachamama Farm & Wellness as their vision for the farm expanded to include educational programs and healing services, in addition to growing pure food. In 2015, Allie began offering acupuncture and mind-body medicine services at Pachamama Farm, enabling her clients to receive treatments in a beautiful, peaceful, and healing setting.
In addition to seeing her clients and students transformed and healed by Classical Five-Element Acupuncture and empowered by mind-body skills, Allie enjoys being a mom, working on the farm, taking dance classes, practicing yoga and meditation, being in nature, learning about plants and herbs, cooking farm-fresh seasonal meals with her family, traveling, photography, and surrounding herself with the youthful, playful, and carefree nature of children and animals.
- Bachelors of Art (B.A.) in Psychology, University of Michigan
- Masters of Acupuncture (M.Ac.), The Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture (ITEA) in Louisville, Colorado
- Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.), State of Colorado
- Diplomate in Acupuncture (Dipl.Ac.), National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Faculty Training by Hilary Skellon, The Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture (ITEA) in Louisville, Colorado
- Certified in Mind-Body Medicine, The Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, DC
- Allie Dodge Acupuncture, LLC [private practice Boulder County] 2008-present
- La Luna Center [provide acupuncture treatments for clients with eating disorders in an intensive outpatient program] 2008-2016
- Thornton Senior Center [co-founded and ran a community acupuncture clinic for seniors] 2009-2011
- HospiceCare of Boulder and Broomfield Counties [offered acupuncture treatments and compassionate end-of-life care for hospice patients] 2009-2011
- Sleep Therapeutics [provided acupuncture treatments for individuals diagnosed with sleep disorders in a multi-disciplinary clinic] 2009-2011
- Aurora Mental Health Center [offered acupuncture services for mentally ill female offenders] 2009
- CU Boulder Wardenburg Health Center [created and implemented a de-stress and detox acupuncture group for students] 2009-2010
- Faculty [Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture] 2011-present
- Advisory Board Member 2009-2011 and Faculty Representative to the Board [Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture] 2011-2016
- Deputy Faculty Chair [Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture] 2011-2012
- Clinic Supervisor [Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture] 2015-present
- Acupuncture Association of Colorado, Professional Member since 2008
- Worsley Institute, Professional Member