Allie is now offering Mind-Body Skills Groups!
By joining a Mind-Body Skills Group, you will learn effective, practical, and research-based healing techniques.
Groups offer an opportunity for participants to explore many mind-body approaches in a safe and supportive community, which often adds a deeper dimension to healing and an already existing practice.
Each session focuses on a particular mind-body skill and has three components: instructional, experiential, and discussion.
Some of the skills you learn include:
- breath work
- guided imagery
- autogenics & biofeedback
- creative expression & movement
By participating in a Mind-Body Skills Group and integrating the skills into your daily life, you will:
- learn to more successfully manage physical, mental, and emotional distress
- be empowered to take control of your health
- play an active role in improving your well-being
- discover growth and transformation when faced with life transitions, stress, and illness
- gain greater self-awareness and understanding of the mind-body connection
Allie also offers individual mind-body medicine sessions for those who wish to learn the skills in a one-on-one setting.
To learn more, please contact Allie.